Happy Place Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Place Forums

Welcome to the Happy Place Island Community!! We are a growing community that mostly plays league of legends, we play many other games just ask around and see if anyone plays what you enjoy playing

Hello and welcome to our new forums. If you see anything that should be added or changed please let the admins on discord know.

Poll

Discord Server

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:46 pm

2 posters

Staff Introductions

Feistymeataball
    Feistymeataball

Staff Introductions Empty Gena-Owner of Happy Place

Post by Feistymeataball Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:08 pm

Hey! Gena here just going with the flow of life. I am not only the server owner of The Happy Place, but I am also a 27 year old Kindergarten teacher by day and an amateur gamer by night. I play League of Legends primarily support and ADC and several Co-Op and single play FPS RPGs. There are three things I love in life: My kitty, Cleo, my amazing friends, and a good dad joke on the daily. I am very accepting of everyone and I hope to see you in The Happy Place <3 What a Face
    Discord: Gennnn#8650 (Server Name: .ღ⋆Gen⋆ღ)

Last edited by Feistymeataball on Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:58 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : discord name change)
    sethexotic
    sethexotic

Staff Introductions Empty Moderator of happy place island. Future president

Post by sethexotic Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:03 pm

What's up fellow gamers. My name is Seth. You can find me in the back aisle of your favorite walmart shopping center with a hand full of pringles and a bag full of mc-onion rings. I like games, i like jokes, i make the big brain laugh and the small brain hope. If you enjoy a good chuckle you can catch me in the discord with a gleam in my eyes, and grease in my wallet. I love you. I hope you love too. See you on the rift summoners.

Feistymeataball likes this post