Happy Place Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Place Forums

Welcome to the Happy Place Island Community!! We are a growing community that mostly plays league of legends, we play many other games just ask around and see if anyone plays what you enjoy playing

Hello and welcome to our new forums. If you see anything that should be added or changed please let the admins on discord know.

Poll

Discord Server

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:46 pm

5 posters

Moderator Application

Jason
    Admin

Moderator Application  Empty Moderator Application

Post by Jason Mon May 30, 2022 5:56 am

Hello looking to become a member of the moderation team of our community then look no further and drop your application here. We look forward to seeing you as a future member of our staff.

Moderator Application

1. Do you have any previous experience in moderating a discord or forums? If not that is fine it's not a requirement.

2. Can you handle situations calmly and properly? (banning isn't always the best solution)

3. Can you be active on the forums to make sure nothing inappropriate is posted?

4. Can you be active on discord in making sure our server stays safe and remains a healthy environment for everyone?

5. When would you be most active? Please include days and time frame.

6. Tell us a little about yourself and why you would make a great addition to the moderation team.
    BigDickRab
    BigDickRab

Moderator Application  Empty Re: Moderator Application

Post by BigDickRab Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:16 pm

1. no experience
    2. i go with the flow and only rage in game
    3. i am always surfing the web and can make time for this
    4. i dont let bs slide
    5. evenings and nights
    6. Gen and Chris love me

yeetiez and Feistymeataball like this post

Narfi

Post by Narfi Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:35 pm

1.Run multiple discards examples are ,Army of ree, cursed tacos, and lavatians  lair. Have built multiple forums,blogs,and websites.
    2.can handle bad situations in a calm manner privately  with the individual  at fault,but will not be disrespected or harassed by the individual.

3.always active online even during the normal work week

4.always active on discord

5. Always avaliable by phone through the discord app, will be avaliable for larger issues tues-sat any time after 630pm ,sun-mon all day.

6.previsouly owned the server that most of everyone meet in, I hate league but play it anyways,previous military,good life advice when I'm not goofing around being g "narfi"
    A Muted Sona

Moderator Application  Empty Moderator Application (Sona)

Post by A Muted Sona Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:12 am

1. I don’t have any previous experience but I am willing to learn.

2. I can handle situations calmly and accordingly. Evaluate the situation and determine a solution based of what happened.

3.I can always be active on forums and would make sure everything is appropriate and friendly assisting where I can.

4. I am always active on discord therefore making sure the server remains a Happy Place is not an issue. People will be able to message me if any issues occur.

5. I have full access to my phone all day and can be messaged at anytime. I will only be able to take calls after 6pm on weekdays. Full availability weekends.

6. I am a friendly person who is easy to talk to. I believe respect is one of the most important things and do not tolerate and form of disrespect. I am willing to help out people who need it and would love to be more active within the server.

Thanks for reading 😊
    -Sona

Feistymeataball likes this post

Ashe

Post by Ashe Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:39 pm

1. I have owned my own servers and modded for friends before but nothing to serious.

2.I do believe that I could handle things calmly and figure out the appropriate response or punishment for whatever offensive happened.

3.I can definitely be active since I'm always home.

4.I can be active anytime of the day, I want to keep the server a happy and safe place for all.

5. I'm always free until around 6 when I have to make dinner, etc. even then if someone needs me I always have my phone.

6. I love to make friends to play games with, I enjoy helping other and mentoring them to learn more. I just really want to be there for anyone who needs someone

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk Moderator Application  1f60e

Feistymeataball likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:08 pm